Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thank you from the Family of Marvin Schoenike

THE MINNESOTA PATRIOT GUARD
 
 
I want to sincerely thank The MINNESOTA PATRIOT GUARD for
honoring my husband, Marvin Schoenike, on July 1st 2014 in Deerwood.
 
He was proud to have served his country in the U. S. Army and he
was a long time member of the American Legion, where he also
participated in the Honor Guard as a tribute to other veterans. 
 
I will never forget the moment we came out of the church, to leave
for the cemetery, and the pride I felt as Marv's own Honor Guard
from the Deerwood American Legion and the Patriot Guard stood
there to honor him.  I was also moved when we arrived at the church
over two hours before the funeral service and you were already there.
It touched me deeply.
 
Thank you for all you do and God Bless you each and every one.  
 
 
Mary Jo Schoenike and family