Monday, December 26, 2011

Thank You from Margaret Clarey Family

Slick and others of the Patriot Guard Riders,

I received a copy of the e-mail you sent concerning the service for Margaret Clarey, Stillwater on Nov. 1, 2011.

The entire family was very proud and honored to have you participate, and particularly such a large group on such a day. My mother would have been very proud and not a little humbled I'm sure. She would probably wondered what all the fuss was about too, but that was the kind of person she was.

Since my brother and I are also veterans it made us especially proud, I am an Air Force vet (68-72) and my brother was Army (72-75). The 4 of us (Father (James), Mother (Margaret) and me (Scott) and brother (Charles) also have pavers in a group at the Stillwater Vets memorial.

FYI, your group is on the front page of the Stillwater Gazette Non. 2, 2011 edition, here is a link.

http://www.stillwatergazette.com/articles/2011/11/02/headlines/625st_110211_honorguard.txt

One again, a special Thank You to you and your special group.

The Clarey Family.