Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Everett "Jack" Maciosek

My sincerest thanks to you….. and all the MN Patriot Guard members… that stood in the flag line for my father’s funeral service. 

This was my first time being on the other side of the flag line.  When walking out of the church and see all the flags and friendly faces…..you took my breathe away and the tears started to flow.  Only this time, I wasn’t wearing shades to hide them! 

My words cannot describe how grateful I was to see so many faces and the warmth I felt from my PG brothers and sisters.   The long distance so many of you traveled, along with the cold weather….my heart went out to you.

Thank you for being there….. and being a part of my father’s final journey.  You have given our family a special gift that we will forever treasure! Thanks for all you do; you do make a difference……

Kindest Regards,   Audrey Johnson & family NW Metro – MNPG Member